How to win
To be in to win simply fill in the sign up form. Entries close on Friday 31 August. Good luck!
Switch On Promotion: Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Mastercard New Zealand, Customs Street West, Auckland, New Zealand
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who reside in New Zealand.
- Employees of Mastercard New Zealand, Mastercard New Zealand’s associated companies, Mastercard New Zealand’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- There are fifty (50) prizes of $50 Bonfire® Prepaid Gift Mastercard®.
- The promotion will run from Wednesday 20 June at 10am and closes on Friday 31 August at 5pm. Entries received after this date are ineligible.
- To enter the promotion, the participant must submit an entry using the online form at http://www.switchonnz.co.nz/
- A participant cannot submit multiple entries throughout the promotion period.
- The prize of Bonfire® Prepaid Gift Mastercard® will be given to the first fifty eligible people to complete the online sign up form.
- Each Winner should allow up to 14 days for delivery of their prize.
- In the event that the Winner is aged 18 or under the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. If a Prize Winner is under the age of 18, their parent or guardian may be required to sign acceptance of the Terms and Conditions prior to claiming any prize.
- Three attempts will be made to contact the Prize Winner(s) by phone or by email using details provided at point of entry. If no contact is made with a Prize Winner after three attempts, over a period of three days then at Mastercard’s sole discretion, that Prize Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid or null and void and a new Prize Winner will be drawn who will replace the former Prize Winner as a new Prize Winner of the same category of prize. The new Prize Winner will be drawn from the remaining pool of entries.
- Any Prize Winner may notify Mastercard in writing that he or she does not wish to receive the prize. In that event, the person will not be entitled to receive the prize and a new Prize Winner will be drawn.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree, for the duration of this Promotion, that the promoter may contact you via the details you provide when entering specific to this promotion.
- Mastercard and its providers, partners, agencies, promoters, employees, and associated parties are not liable for any costs incurred as a result of entering the competition.
- Mastercard is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Mastercard reserves the right, at its sole discretion: to disqualify any participant in the competition for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or for obtaining a winner status by unlawful means, or by tampering with the entry process in anyway.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to this promotion.
- Mastercard reserves the right to alter, extend or vary the Promotion without notice where reasonably necessary in order to address unforeseen circumstances.